Thursday, February 11, 2010

ONE DAY SALE!!



These cool games were generously donated by Mack!
In an effort to raise funds for the current fundraisers & help with the postage of some of the smaller packages, these are being offered in a one day sale.
For one day only, you can purchase these & STILL get them included with your summer reading packages-
The countries included in this offer are Guayaquil, Ecuador, Guatemala, Honduras, The Philippines, Mexico, Uganda.
$2 will go toward the current fundraisers & $2 will go toward the shipping.
I have:

11 blue soccer games

15 white asteroid games

To order, visit the web store

Thank you for your kind donation, Mack!

When you order, just put in paypal comments the country & then child's first & last name. I don't need anything else, unless the child does not currently have an order going out. Also, you can still order (for this one day only) animal pens, tic tac toe games, and beanies. Special note: The webstore is not removing an item when it has been bought, for this reason, I need you to tell me which specific beanie baby you want ahead of time. You may, also, just give me your 1st, 2nd, & 3rd choices in the notes section. It is such a pain, I know. Until I figure out a trick for it, this is all I know to do.

No comments: