Friday, February 12, 2010

Items Added to the Summer Reading Packages




Ok, it is official... You all have officially worn me out!!! LOL!!! These are all of the new items ordered during the one day sale. Let me know if I have forgotten anyone:
Asteroids game: Maria & Michelle
Soccer game: Jonathan O, Brian K., Maynor, Jemuel, Marelyn, Joyce, Roselle, Miguel, Maria, Rocio, Jonathan L., Kevin, Brayan & (child not determined yet- waiting for response from sponsor)
Beanie Babies: Erick- tarantula, Litzy- teddy, Damaris- ostrich, Sindy- pelican, Mae- crab, Justine- turkey, Charlene- dog
Extra orders that came across for new children:
Snow White: Pearl
Aligator pen, Tic Tac Toe, & Toy Story stickers: Jhunie V R in Manila
Frog pen, Tic Tac Toe, & Batman stickers: John Bert V V in Tabaco
The Ecuador package has been delayed one day. I am waiting a response from the sponsor who did not tell me their child's name & country to respond. Once I have the information, everything else will be ready. I am adding candy to all of the games except the ones going to Ecuador because I don't want any extra weight in that package.
As much as I would like to continue to let people order (another product donation came in), I will have to hold off until August when the Christmas packages get started. It is making for a lot of extra work, but I am VERY glad that we were able to raise some money for the fundraisers & more to the shipping.
In a week or so, I will add items to the web store that you can purchase for yourself or others. You will be able to get the items shipped to you, which will be great for those of you who like to send your own packages! I will have the product price- 100% of the price of the product will go to the fundraisers. Then, I will have a separate charge for shipping. This will make it easier to see where your donation is going. Once you order, the items will be shipped to you, not the field offices- I will do this until August.
Once August comes around, I will set it back up to where everything in the web store is shipped to the field.
So for February 17th to July 31st, you can purchase items from the web store to help with the fundraisers. The items will be shipped to the address you provide inside the US. If you would like to donate products to the web store, you can. You may specify that the profits from the items you donate support your sponsor child's fundraiser, or they can support the current fundraisers. Anything will be a big help. I will list the items by February 17th, but items can always be added later as you feel the need to donate.
So, stay tuned for a new web-store! We will soon have the MIC items as well, so it is all good!

3 comments:

CI9397 said...

All the packages look great!! You did a very good job on them keeping track of all the kids and the different countries.

melinda85 said...

Thanks for posting the pics and for making all of this possible for everyone!

naomuack said...

all the stuff is great,
if i am little kids, jumping and smiling!! :)