Thursday, February 11, 2010

Summer Reading Package~ Honduras

Items for Maynor Eduardo O A (above) & for Bryan Jose A M (below)


Items for Litzy Carolina C F (above) & Yoselyn C L R (below)


Items for Rocio Abigail B S (above) & Sindy Anahi R C (below)


The last CI package has now been photographed. Double-check me on this. Also, as for the extra items in the one day sale, I will do group picture. The last chance to order is today (any time). When I wake up in the morning, I will take a picture of all of the items together. I will, then, list which children are getting what out of the group. I have to do this right when I get up because the rest of the day will be spent taping up the boxes & photographing them. We have a snow day, so there is no Friday School tomorrow!! That means no teaching for me, and we will stay in the house! Yay!

I will, also, be distributing money into FirstGiving throughout the day today as I get any orders for the one day sale! I have so many posts to put up including several that are really great news, but I hate to over-load everyone (so I will post them another day). I WILL be posting the raffle results shortly, so stay tuned!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I love reading all the CI posts especially! I check several times a day for new posts! Thanks for the great job you do Heather!