Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Fundraiser Update 2/16/10


We currently have 3 live fundraisers & over 15 waiting in line. I would like for us to be able to make all of the children and their families as happy as we have made this family. Together, we can do anything! $5, though not a lot of money, together with 20 people makes $100!

All 3 of these fundraisers have a raffle attached to them, so why don't we make this fun and competitive! I am asking that each of you see if you can donate $15 ($5 to each of the 3 fundraisers). That will get you 5 raffle tickets into each drawing! And, if 20 people do it, we will be $300 closer to our goal ($5 x 3 fundraisers x 20 people).

Plus, 3 lucky people will be a winner of one of the following:

$25 gift card

3 Dr. Suess books in Spanish

$20 gift card

So, to start it off, as you know I would never ask of you more than what I am willing to do myself, I am donating the first $15! To make a dontion to each of the fundraisers, visit our webpage here

No comments: