Thursday, February 18, 2010

Jaden's First Letter to Mikerange

Jaden just sent her first letter to Mikerange. She drew her a picture of the two of them together, and I typed up this simple letter using the info in the files section of the HHH yahoo group. If you want to know what Jaden's letter says, you will have to check out the yahoo group for yourself :o) I didn't know the information was there, but since I found it, I thought I would use it. I will use the same type of letter the next time I write to my boys in Haiti. It is real simple, but at least I know she will be able to get someone to read it to her. She is 7, and will be 8 next month. However, she is only in the preschool program. She probably does not know how to read yet.

In Jaden's letter to Mikerange, she is, also, including 2 pictures of herself, a pack of stickers, and a bracelet. I think the 2 of them will become fast friends!

Cheri Mikerange

M rele Jaden. Mwen se sponsor ou. Sa vle di mwen te voye kob la a Paste Noel pou ou ale lekol! Mwen resevwa foto ou la. Ou vreman bèl.
Mwen gen 5 ans. Mwen rete nan peyi la USA. Mwen renmen: fe desen, fe tablo, monte bisiklet M'ap anpil kontan ou se nouvo zanmi mwen. Fe repons pou mwen ou fe desen pou mwen souple. Mwen ap tann lèt ou. Mwen vle apran plis a pe pre ou! Mwen anbrase ou byen fò – Eske ou santi sa?

Zanmi ou,

Jaden

Mwen priye pou ou chak jou.

No comments: