Thursday, March 4, 2010

A Child receives one of the 12 Days of Christmas Items!!





You may remember the 12 Days of Christmas items that were raffled, and the push to get so many fundraisers funded. I had a few bilingual laptops that I offered to anyone who donated $50 to a fundraiser. Chrystal was one of the people that took me up on the offer. Instead of me shipping the laptop to her, she added some extra money, so that I would ship it directly to her sponsor child Paula. Here is what Paula wrote:

Dear Sponsor:

I hope this letter finds you well. I am fine beside my family. I want to tell you that my family is very close; my sister already graduated from high school. I would like to thank you for the present you sent me, it is very nice. I spend a great time for my birthday and Christmas. I like attending school and playing with my classmates. I send you a giant kiss and hug.
God bless and take care of you always.

Greetings
Paula

List of items:
1 card
6 sets of batteries
1 toy laptop

Packaged received by CI: 1/8/2010
Packaged received by Paula: 1/18/2010

Now, who is excited for the pictures and letters to start arriving from the Summer Reading Packages? I know I am!!!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

These are my favorite posts! I love seeing all the new CI photos when the kids get their packages!