Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Don't forget~ 2 more days until the raffle!

This family holds our fundraising project #22 spot. They are the LAST large fundraiser (I thought the Dominican Family Business was the last large one, but I forgot this one was the $541 amount as well). This fundraiser has a $25 gift card raffle attached to it. However, The deadline to enter the raffle is this FRIDAY! If you want to get into the raffle, you can enter here. $1 = 1 raffle ticket.

Also, I am including the list of the next 10 fundraisers. If your fundraiser does not have an asterix next to it, that means that you have not yet met the 25% pay it forward amount. If your fundraiser is one that is for $300, you must donate a total of $75. If it is for $350, you must donate $88. This amount must be donated before March 15th, or you will lose your spot in line. The reason for this is, as you can see, there are people waiting in line that have already donated the 25% toward other people's fundraisers (and in most cases, they have gone above and beyond). If you don't want to/ can't donate by March 15th, I will have to push your fundraiser out to the end of the list (which will put your fundraiser at about number 36, 37, or so). This just shows the next 10.

I need to mention that if you have not given me your pictures and write-up for your fundraiser, please send it now. I can't get the page set up without it. So, that would cause your fundriaser to be bumped if I do not get that in time to set it up. Sorry to be such a nag. I am done nagging. I just wanted to send this FINAL reminder that if you do not donate your 25% by March 15th, the fundraiser will go to the end of the line. I would really like everyone to just automatically want to help each other. With no further reminders, I will post an updated list on March 16th. Here are the next 10 for now:



23. Tamara~ Rosalie*
24. Mack~ Kevin in Ecuador*
25. Heather M~ Leydi in DR*
26. Dana~ Franklin*
27. Chrystal~ Maria in Ecuador*
28. Susan H~ Perla in Mexico
29. Cherise~ Sabrata in India
30. Holly G~ Roselle*
31. Heather G~ Joyce*
32. Barbara~ Marelyn in Guatemala*
33. Lisa~ Brayan in Ecuador

No comments: