Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The New Way to Display these Necklaces

115 inch necklace (above) & 65 inch necklace (below)

61 1/2 inch necklace (above) & 61 inch necklace (below)

46 inch necklace (above) and 45 inch necklace (below)
37 inch necklace (below)

I know some of you have shown interest in the necklaces that the Miracles in Caring group have made. However, it has been difficult to display the necklaces so you can see just how nice they are. These are stunning necklaces, and the women did a wonderful job putting them together. I am amazed at their skill. I have found a new way to display these necklaces, and I think it will help ya'll see a little better just how wonderfully made they are. I am just posting 7 of them for now. If there is interest, I will post more. For now, I have been using other avenues to sell these items, but I some of you have requested that I post them here. The great thing with these 7 that I have added to the MAC store is that $2 of every sale goes to the current fundraisers!
I will keep these up in the MAC store for a couple of weeks, or until they sell out, whichever happens first. If all goes well with these and there is an interest, I will add more necklaces to the store. Enjoy :o)

No comments: