Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Meet Sara's Child Peter in Chile



A post from Sara S:
I’d like you to meet Peter from Chile. Peter is 11. I’ve been sponsoring him for just under a year. He lives with his mother (father abandoned the family) and two older sisters. Late last year I sent some IGP funds so that Peter’s mom could run her own stand/shop at the market, selling soap, toothpaste, detergent, etc. (She was previously sharing a stand with Peter’s aunt … hopefully having her own will increase the family’s income.)

Peter’s letter reads:
“I hope this letter finds you very well. I would like to tell you that summer recess has not ended yet, so I have gone fishing and to the beach with my family. I really like soccer and specially Colo-Colo team.
I would like to thank you for all the help you have given to me and my family. My mom is very happy about your help.
I send you a kiss, I am very grateful.”

1 comment:

Lisa said...

He is adorable!