Tuesday, March 2, 2010

MIC Group~ large beads~ pinkish wood look



These awesome beads are larger than the others you have seen me post. This particular one reminds me of wooden beads, but they have a slight pink color. There is one large necklace that goes to my chest. The other ones are choker style (not that they will choke you, but they fit loosely around the neck). There are 26 of the choker style. They are $10 each. I am not posting the shipping because in most cases, if you are ordering more than one item, it is cheaper for me to tally it up at the end. Just let me know which items you'd like, and I will give you the actual shipping cost. Believe it or not, I have only shown you about 10% of the necklaces I have! Slowly but surely you will see them- This is a big job! Anyone want to travel to Texas and help? :o)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I'll be in Texas on Saturday LOL