Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Summer Reading Package Received- Peter in Chile

Post by Sara S:

This is Peter who I recently introduced in connection with an IGP. I sent
him a small summer reading package. He looks genuinely pleased with Sponge Bob :) (I’m glad Heather knew Sponge Bob was a popular character and put the
books in her MAC store. I had no idea. Thanks Heather!). Peter’s letter
reads:

“I hope this letter finds you well and beside your family. I am about to go
back to school again, summer break is over. Thank you for the book, I really
like Sponge Bob; thank you for remembering me. I always remember you and pray
God to protect you and your pets that I know you really love. Please send my
greetings to your mom and dad. By the way, my mom says sales are great [at
the shop she started with IGP funds]. We can sell many things. Thank you
very much. My family sends you a lot of love, please take care.”

1 comment:

Lisa said...

awwww so cute! I love all these package pics!