Monday, March 8, 2010

Questionnaire from Nakaiza Vanesah for Jaden


Vanesah is Jaden's sponsor child in Uganda. As of yesterday, her mother will now be a part of the MIC group and start making beads!! We haven't received any letters from her, but Jaden has written several times. Luckily, Hellen sent a stack of letters along with the MIC items, so we were able to get something from her. This is what her questionnaire said:
Ways I show others I care: by loving them, sharing and playing together

Things I can do really well: washing plates and mopping house

What people like about me: (the person who was writing everything for Vanesah wrote her opinion) She is a bright girl and hard working.

Things I like to do with my friends: playing together with them.

My best friend is: Kayemba Isaac

Other friends I like to play with: Tracy Kuza, Jackline, Junior, Stella, Robin

No comments: