Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Updates on Current Fundraisers*Limited Time Offer*


Hi, everyone! This is me, Heather in avatar form! I have been very busy these past few days with setting up sale outlets and partners for the MIC program. It is a lot of work, but it will bring great rewards, I am sure (patience is a virtue, or so they say).
Our fundraisers have been quite impressive. I am very happy that they are doing well! That means more children and more families will be helped!
As an update, these are the two current fundraisers:
Maria's only needs $269
Rosalie's only needs $199
I am offering a child sized apron handmade in Uganda to the first 8 people to donate $15 to either one of these fundraisers! I will pay the Ugandan women, and the shipping to your home! If you want to be a big donor, feel free, if you donate $30, I'll send you two! For $45, I'll send you three! Let's get these fundraisers funded! And, please send me your address, so that I cna get your apron/aprons to you!

No comments: