Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Summer Reading Package Received- Andry in Colombia



A post from Sara S:
Another summer reading package thank you appeared in my mail box today. Awesome!!

I received the pictures and thank you letter for Andry's summer reading package! Andry is 11. Her letter reads:

"I send cordial greetings to you and your family. I want to thank you for the gifts. You are so special to me. I received [she lists the items]. Everything is very nice and I liked it so much. I tell you that I have my school vacation on July, December and January and I like to share it with my family and friends. So without further ado, I fondly say goodbye, your sponsored child. Andry"

In one of the pictures it almost looks like she's trying to hug the book :) . She made my day!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Awesome! Seems like alot of photos will be coming!

Shay said...

She is very pretty and seems to like her gift. Thanks for sharing and God bless.