Wednesday, March 17, 2010

*Limited Time Offer*







These are the aprons offered in this limited time offer fundraiser. The are hand made, and fit any child. They even fit adults, but as you can see above, they fit to about the waist. They don't fit people with a large waist because the apron would not tie. A very important question was asked as to whether these could be shipped to a sponsor child. Absolutely! You can either tell me the child's name & ID & Country, and I will put it away for the Christmas packages, or I can ship it to you to send to your child.

Remember, this apron is absolutely free to you (I am buying them out of my own pocket). All you have to do is support our fundraisers. A $15 donation gets you an apron! (Don't forget to e-mail me your address)- I have 5 aprons left!

You can make a donation to any of these fundraisers:

Maria's

Rosalie's

Kevin's

If you have something you would like to raffle off or use as a fundraiser, please let me know. It doesn't have to be only your fundraiser you help. Remember that the faster the other fundraisers fund, the sooner your fundraiser starts!!

No comments: