Saturday, March 13, 2010

MIGUEL WITH HIS 10TH BIRTHDAY PACKAGE







Letter from Miguel:

Dear Barbara Rogers

Thank you for everything you sent me. I also want to thank you for congratulating me on my birthday. I'm very excited about turning 10 years old. I want to tell you that I am working very hard in school because I really like Maths, adding and I like books. My teacher is very nice and she teaches me a lot. Thank you for your photos, they're really lovely. It's nice that you have a lot of friends and I bet it's fun to travel a lot. Thank you for everything, My Mom and my sister say hi. Thank you for everything. I love you very much. Miguel.

Here is what the package contained.

A lego building toy of a batboat - hunt for killers.
Blue and white checked shirt
A 2010 Olympic T shirt.
Navy sports shorts
A green stunt car
A Batman activity book
A book in Spanish
Red knitted Teddy bear for his young niece

I was also pleased to see that he was wearing the Vancouver Olympic's hoody that I sent in an earlier package as it good to know that it fits and that he wears what I send.


Cheers

Barbara

No comments: