Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Question Regarding MIC & MAC posts


I received a question that I know many of you probably are wondering, too. The question is: "Why so many MIC posts & where are the MAC posts?"

The answer is quite simple:

1. I currently have no MAC posts to share (if you would like to send me your child's letters & photos & responses to direct packages or SNG, feel free to e-mail them to me).

2. Soon we will have a massive amount of posts about the MAC group because we will all soon be getting the responses to the Summer Reading packages that were sent- 73 children will be sending pictures and letters from that alone. Plus, we will have the pictures and thank yous from many of our completed fundraisers soon.

This is the perfect time to deal with these MIC items because of this lull. Since I can only list 30 items in the MAC web store, it is perfect that we are not currently selling items for direct packages. I have posted the MIC items for sale there (since the MIC web site only allows me to post 5 items in the store).

I have NOT abandoned CI, are you kidding me!? Do you know about my strong bond with my children in the CI program? I couldn't abandon them!

Steve will be visiting two of my CI children in April (as long as it can be arranged for them to be at the center). If Steve is visiting any of your children in Colombia, and you would like to send them a necklace, an apron, or a doll, let me know. These are all small items that he can fit in easily into his bag. I am sending him necklaces for his girls there, and I can include anyone else's items if you want.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Awesome thanks! I am hoping Steve will get to meet two of my kiddos also! I am getting ready a package to send him for them later this week!