Monday, March 1, 2010

MIC Group~ Baby Dolls Available!


I received notification from the post office that I had a package waiting for me. It had actually arrived on Friday, but I didn't know about it until Sunday. I had to wait anxiously for the post office to open this morning. In fact, I had a hard time sleeping last night. I know that these families need immediate help, and I have been waiting for these items to bring them a profit. So, after a sleepless night, I finally got out of bed at 5:00AM, and kept my mind and hands busy until 7:50AM. At that time, I rushed to the post office to pick up the package.

You will not even believe how much stuff was packed into this box! I am sorting through everything now, and it is going to take me some time. Please bare with me. I will be posting these items little by little all day. Those who sponsor a family/student with the MIC group, I have a letter for you from your family/student. I will post the letters on the blog, but will be sending the hard copy to the sponsor.

First, I will post the items they are selling, since the income is what they need the most. I promise to post the letters after I get pictures posted of the items. I will be working on this project all day (and probably tomorrow and Wednesday, too).

I am starting with this post of the dolls. Jaden & Morgan are posing with them in the picture above. There are 5 young girl dolls, 3 tiny baby dolls (one with light skin), and 2 mama dolls (they carry the tiny baby dolls on their backs). These dolls are awesome! There is a limited supply, as you can see, so it is first come first served.

To order these dolls and get them shipped anywhere in the US, go to the group's web store. Please contact me for shipping outside of the US. Once these dolls are gone, I will be removing the option to purchase them from the web store. Then, I will be able to post more items.

Thank you for your support of these families and students in Uganda!!

*Special not for future reference, Hellen shipped the package from Uganda on 2/15/10. It arrived in Texas on 2/26/10!

No comments: