Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Direct Package to Diego in Colombia



A sent a very small package to Diego around Christmas time. I knew that he wouldn't receive it in time for Christmas, but I wanted to send him a CD that I thought he would like. You know how the flat rate envelopes are, so I put in some other small things: a book, camera, and small soccer ball. He looks happy with the CD (that is the biggest smile I have ever seen him give), but he doesn't look so happy with the book. LOL! Oh well! Here is his letter:

"Dear Heather,

Thanks for the gifts you sent me. I loved them very much. You sent me a small camera, a book, a music CD, a small ball, letter, and 3 batteries. The street where I live is named XXXXX, and it is near the beach and downtown. My aunt cooks chicken and rice, meat, pig meat, fish, and cow bone soup. Right now I don't have the recipes with me, but I will tell you later. How is your family? How are Jaden and Morgan? My grandfather and aunt and I send you many greetings. Ciao! Diego"

I can't wait for the recipes :o)

No comments: