Sunday, March 28, 2010

Meet Sara's Child Brayan in Honduras


Post from Sara S:
I’d like to introduce you to Brayan from Honduras. He’s 11 years old. I have sponsored him for a bit longer than a year. I don’t know much about him yet, but he seems like a really great young man. His most recent letter was really detailed. It says:

“I hope you are doing good and may God bless you so much and I tell you that I passed my 6th grade of school and my parents will continue supporting me with my middle school and keep on going with my goals. My parents grew up on a Banana Fields community.
Thank you so much for the letter and I am very happy to keep in touch with you. I also thank you for the benefits that you provide to me through this sponsorship program. I say goodbye to you with hugs and affection.”

1 comment:

Shay said...

He is a very good looking young man and sounds very sweet in his letter. He seems to enjoy having a sponsor. Thanks for sharing! God bless.