Friday, March 5, 2010

MIC Group Information Regarding How to Order


I have had a couple of questions about ordering, so I wanted to give a more detailed post. First of all, all of the dolls except one of the mama and baby dolls are still available. All of the hand woven purses and clutches are still available. The tote bags are still available minus one of the design #6 and design #7 bags (look back at the posts to choose your items). I have over 400 necklaces available, and all but one of the aprons are still available. I can get you whatever color & size you are looking for in the necklaces, so just let me know.

To order, you will find some of the items here. Tonight, I plan to add a lot to the Make a Change store. You can order by sending a paypal payment and e-mailing me your request. AND, you can even mail checks or money orders to me at:

Heather McLaughlin
P O Box 847
Anna, TX 75409

I do have the DBA for MAC, but I have not yet opened an account at the bank, so please don't write the check to Make a Change or I won't be able to cash it.

I will be working on the MAC store tonight to add everything I can. I can add a total of 30 items, so that is what I'll do. If you prefer to do everything off-line, just mail the check, but do make sure to let me know what you want before you send the check so that I can put it to the side for you.
Hope this clears up some confusion! Let me know if you have any more questions!

No comments: