Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Meet Sara's Child Maynor in Honduras

A post from Sara S:
I’d like you to meet Maynor from Honduras. He turned 8 earlier this month. Maynor has been part of my sponsorship family for about 15 months. He lives with his parents and a 13-year-old sister named Adilenia. His most recent letter, written by Adilenia, says:

“Hi! How are you doing? I wish you are fine along with your dear family and I tell you that Maynor received your precious letter and it’s very special that you tell us about you and he is glad to know that you like the bicycle. [His previous letter said he liked riding his bike, so in my reply I said I liked riding bikes too. I asked him what color his bike was.] He has no bicycle since he used it too much and now it is ruined. It was purple and blue and he loves his teacher very much and soon he will write you.”

Poor guy broke his bike ... sounds like an energetic little boy. Maybe once my finances recover a bit I can help him buy a new one.