Saturday, March 20, 2010

Letters and Drawings to 3 Girls in Mourning



Jaden worked hard on making pictures for 3 girls who just lost their mother to AIDS. She wanted them to be cheerful. I wrote letters to all three of them to go along with the drawings. The 3 little girls, ages 8, 10, and 12 are in a very difficult situation. They are now watching their father die! I can not imagine how these children all over the world dealing with this disease are able to cope with so much loss and despair in their short lifetimes!! (and to think I am currently bothered by my sinus infection!)

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Aww thank you for doing that. I am currently sponsoring the youngest one.

Shay said...

Thank you, Heather and Lisa, for your support and friendship shown to this family. The beautiful drawings and envelopes are posted on the group's site and also recent photos of the family receiving mail. I believe that the pastor will be emailing more mail received. God bless.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Friends_of_the_Srinu_Family_and_Vardanapu_Family/