Thursday, March 25, 2010

"FRIENDS" Ncklaces

A few people have asked if these "friends" necklaces are for sale. The answer: "Yes!" I have made one for all of Jaden's sponsor girls, but I can make some for anyone else who would like them. You can even specify the color of the beads! I have several single strand necklaces that the women in Uganda have already made, but I, also, have beads from necklaces that they made that I had to destroy (due to being too short for anyone to wear). The cool thing about these necklaces, too, is that you can wrap them around your wrist 3 or 4 times to make a charm bracelet (or I will make one that is bracelet size).

You can purchase them on the Make a Change web-site by visiting the store. Please allow time for your necklace to be custom made, if that is what you request. It should take only a couple of days. The money earned from the sell of these items is going to purchasing fabric for the woment to make more items!

No comments: