Friday, March 26, 2010

Jon Receives his Christmas Package 2010



Jon's letter in response to the package that Mack sent him:
"Greetings Dear Sponsor:

Hello! How are you? I hope you are well along with your family and may the Lord bless you today and always.

Well, I am pretty good, thanks to God, and so is my family.

Thanks for the presents you sent me, and I am happy to hear that you went to Mexico and that you enjoyed your anniversary. May the Lord bless your marriage.

Yes, my brothers are nice with me and I tell you that I am so happy to hear that you will come to visit me again and that we will celebrate my birthday together. I love surprises.

Well, take care of yourself. I love you so much and I am so excited for your visit day!

Jonathan"

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Great pics and a great letter! I love seeing all these! When is your visit to Mexico Mack?

Barbara said...

He sounds such a nice young man and good looking too!! It is obvious that he also thinks highly of you and is looking forward to your next visit.