Sunday, March 14, 2010

Perla's First Letter to Susan!

Susan writes:
"I was so excited to get my first letter from Perla! Shes so cute! She is from Mexico. She has 3 little sisters and a little brother. The youngest two are 2 years old."

Perla wrote:
"Dear Susan,
Hello! I am Perla. I like to play hide and seek, freeze tag and dolls. I like to eat enchiladas, "enfrijoladas" chicken soup and fruits. I like recess, math and Spanish at school. I like to share iwth my teacher everything that I learn. I like to play with my siblings and take care of them. I help them so they don't fight"

2 comments:

Barbara said...

What a bright-eyed charmer, she looks like a very loveable child.

Bernie said...

A little late with this but that smile stole my heart. Both of you are lucky to have found each other.