Tuesday, March 2, 2010

MIC Group~ Multi Colored Necklaces

Click on the picture above to make it larger and see the beads closer up.
The necklaces above are of the length down to my chest & the necklace below goes past my waist (of course, it is intended to be doubled up, I am sure).

These necklaces are gorgeous, but the pictures that I take inside don't do the necklaces justice! I have varying lengths and every necklace is unique in every way!! I do not have a tape measure or a measuring stick, but I am going out this evening to buy one. If you have a particular length you are looking for, just let me know. I have every length imaginable, so I am sure I will have what you are looking for.

For the choker length single strand necklaces, Medium length (to the bust) and Long length (past the waist): $10

Contact me for shipping, and I can weigh the pieces you want and get an exact price. These prices are for a limited time, in order to get the women and students money quickly. The prices will go up a $1 or $2 in a month or so. Once we have some decent money coming in, the group will buy a sewing machine and start making all kinds of cool stuff (clothes, for example). I can't wait for that!

More jewelry to come!

No comments: