Saturday, March 27, 2010

Meet Chenelle's Child Isaura in Colombia

A post from Chenelle:
I have been following this group for a few months now and would like to introduce my oldest child to the group. I sponsor two children. I have been sponsoring Isaura for about 6 months and I already feel that I have a special bond with her. I can honestly say that she is my favorite. She is 13 years old and lives in Cartagena,Colombia. She has 2 brothers and lives with her mother. Her father has passed. Here is the most recent letter from her in response to her SNG I sent for her birthday.

Dear Sponsor,

I hope this letter finds you well. I thank you for giving me these gifts. I had a great time when I went shopping. I received a pair of sandals, a short pants, a tight, 2 tops an electric fan and some yogurts. I was glad to receive the gift which came on my birthday. I love to dance so much. I am taking part of a dance contest at school and I hope to win. Typical dance in my country are Mapale, Cumbia, Regaeton, Danzal. I hope that when you visit me someday, you teach me the typical dances of your country, and I teach you ours. I love you so much.

Love,

Your sponsored child,

Isaura

I have attached her most recent picture taken this year. I sent a DP a month ago that she should be getting soon. I will let the group know as soon as I receive feedback on that. With her SNG she bought a pair of shorts, 1 t-shirt, 1 outfit,1 pair of shoes, an electric fan and a pack of yogurt.

2 comments:

Sara S said...

Isaura's lovely! Thanks for sharing! - Sara

melinda85 said...

She's very pretty