Monday, March 29, 2010

Emergency Fundraiser for Jessica's Wheelchair

While we don't have the official report back with the thank you letter and everything, I thought you would enjoy seeing one of the pictures from the emergency fundraiser. Jessica looks so happy to be able to get around with her walker, doesn't she?! And check out those "snow tires" that grandma has. She got the wheelchair with regular wheels + additional tires for rough terrain. It makes me want to get a wheelchair for myself ,so I can ride around it style like Jessica is going to!! Thank you for helping Jessica get her wheelchair!!!

3 comments:

melinda85 said...

They both look so happy! Jessica is such a beautiful little girl!

Lisa said...

Thank you to everyone that donated. Her face says it all! She looks so happy :-) THe wheelchair definitely looks like it will be alot more comfortable for her. When I get the report and the rest of the pictures I will ask Heather to put them on!

Shay said...

She is so fortunate to have your love and support. What a very special gift for her and it is sure to make her life so much easier. God bless.