Saturday, March 27, 2010

Meet Melinda's Child Antony in Guatemala

A post from Melinda:

I have been following the MAC blog for a few months now,I think Heather does an amazing job on here. Well anyways I decided that I should introduce my five boys to everyone. Antony is my first,I have been sponsoring him since August of 2006. He is 7 years old,will be 8 in December, He lives in Guatemala with his parents and siblings. This is the newest letter that I have from him

Your sponsored child Antony says hello to you with love and wishes you all the best,Antony is healthy and happy to receive 1 pair of shoes,1 pair of tennis shoes,1 backpack,3 toys,1 outfit,1 pair of pants,3 shirts,1 dinner set,9 pairs of stockings,9 underpants. Antony and his family thank you for sending this beautiful gift that is going to cover a big part of our needs,Antony is sending you many blessings and hopes you are doing well wherever you are. Antony wants me to tell you that he is in the first grade. God bless you. With hugs and kisses..Antony David and Deysi

1 comment:

Lisa said...

He is so handsome :-)