Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Questionnaire from Kikomeko Derick


Here is Derick's questionnaire:

How old are you: 12

How many brothers have you: 6

How many sisters have you: 1

Who do you live with: my mother

What is your favorite animal: rabbit

I am 38 inches tall

My eyes are brown

My hair is black

My favorite food: bananas and meat

My favorite game: soccer

My favorite thing to do: washing and mopping

My favorite color: yellow

What do people like about you: running

What things can you do well: mopping the house

What are some of ways you show others you care: helping them to get home, giving them my food, loaning them my pencil

Who is your best friend: Filbert

What other friends do you like to play with: Reagon

What other things do you like to do with your friends: ridding bikes, swimming

1 comment:

Barbara said...

I love this photo showing the baby curiously peeping around his brother's shoulder.