Monday, March 29, 2010

Meet Melinda's Child Jhunie in the Philippines


This is Jhunie from the Philippines. It will be a year in April that I have been sponsoring him.He is only 6 yrs old his birthday is in July so he will soon be 7. His father is deceased and his mother isn't living with the family,it doesn't say that she abandoned them on his info sheet so I am guessing that she may be away working somewhere. Jhunie and his three siblings live with some of their relatives. This is the letter I received from him a couple of weeks ago.

Dear Miss Melinda, Big smile to you! I have a happy smile when I got your letter for me. The weather here is hot and I like cold weather. I'm so happy that you liked my letters and drawings. I'm so excited for the pictures that you will send to me. Thank you very much for your help to me. Take care always. Love lots,Jhunie V.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

He is so adorable!

Shay said...

Such a cutie and he sounds so sweet. That's funny that he likes cold weather :) Thanks for sharing and God bless.