Sunday, March 28, 2010

Meet Sara's Child Sindy in Honduras

Post from Sara S:
This lovely young lady is Sindy from Honduras. She is 8 and I have been sponsoring her since December, 2008. Her letters are always super sweet and friendly. This is her most recent letter:

“I hope you are in good health along with your friends and family. First of all, I thank you for the nice letter I have received from you, it’s cute and I am so glad for it. I am grateful for the love you have for me even when we don’t know each other. I love you so much specially the sticker you sent me, they are animals and they look nice. I have a pet called Paco and he is a parrot and I have dogs, turkeys, hens and other animals. I thank you for all the letters you have sent to me. I say good bye with so much love and affection.”

1 comment:

Shay said...

A beautiful child and a very sweet letter. Thanks for sharing! God bless.