Thursday, March 18, 2010

Questionnaire from Diego in Colombia


I received the filled in questionnaire from Diego. I would like to get ya'll's thoughts on what he wants to be when he grows up. Read it over, and then tell me what you think.

My favorite book: Pure Math

My favorite movie: inpi (anyone know what he could be referring to?)

Favorite subject: Math

Favorite color: yellow

Favorite song: "Que tengo que hacer?" What do I have to do?

Favorite t.v. program: Los bichos (Anyone know the English equivalent of this program called "the bugs"?)

Favorite food: barbecued chicken

Favorite famous person: Daddy Yankee (the singer of the song above)

Favorite sport: soccer

Favorite animal: fish

Favorite pastime: playing soccer

In my free time I like to: play soccer. Ever since I was little, I have loved to play soccer.

My goals for the future: When I grow up, I want to be a soldier.

I will never forget: every time I have a birthday! (big deal when you are sick)

A funny moment: When I was playing soccer and fell.

My school activities: When I go to school, I make sure that I do my homework and all of the activities that my teachers ask me to.

My activities after school: Playing soccer (of course!)

No comments: