Saturday, March 27, 2010

Meet Sara's Child Jemuel in the Philippines

Post from Sara S:
This is young Jemuel from the Philippines. Jemuel is 8 years old. I have been sponsoring him for a bit more than a year. His letters seem very genuine; they always make me chuckle. The most recent letter reads:

“Hello. Thank you for the letter that you have sent. Well I am ok. Me and my family are doing great. I was amused how you celebrate your Thanksgiving. It is somehow similar on how we celebrate some important days here in the Philippines. My favorite holiday is Christmas. It made me feel so excited because we have a long celebration of it here in our country you can hear some children singing different Christmas songs to different houses. There are also a lot of beautiful and colorful lights everywhere. And most especially this is the time when our family had a great bond. I will say goodbye for now. Thank you and hoping for your letter soon.”

1 comment:

melinda85 said...

He is cute and has a sweet little smile!