Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Kevin's Updated Photo


I opened my CI account so that I could make a spreadsheet of all of the kid's birthdays. I recently took on some children that live in an orphange to write to. Once I added those to my sponsor children, I have a total of 29 to write to!!! I have to have some way to keep up with their birthdays, so I am going to print off a sheet, buy the birthday cards in advance, and have them ready to go for when their birthdays come up.

I was surprised to see that my two kids in Guayaquil had updated photos! Kevin is the child I share with Mack. He wasn't due for an updated photo, but it is always exciting with the photos are updated early. I'm not complaining :o)

Kevin has a fundriaser going on right now. He is in need of a bed and some school help. To doante to his fundraiser, please go here

1 comment:

melinda85 said...

He's a handsome little fella